Zucchini Noodle Salad with Parmesan and Walnuts
- January 28, 2017
This great low carb recipe is not only filling but high in antioxidants and vitamins. Add a sliced chicken breast, skirt steak, a lovely piece of salmon and you’ve kicked up the flavor profile and your protein for the day. Enjoy!
- 4 cups spiralized zucchini noodles
- 1 cup fresh radicchio, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup avocado oil (or light olive oil)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic
- ½ tsp granulated sugar substitute (I used swerve)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Gently toss the salad ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk to together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 265 calories, 25g fat, 5.5g net carbs, 6g protein
From I Breathe, I’m Hungry